lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020

Tak 2. My daily routine during these days.

Hello all! This task is for class 5 and class 6. 

Write your daily routine. 
Use verbs in the Present Simple. 
Some of the verbs you can use are:

-GET UP
-HAVE BREAKFAST
-STUDY
-DO MY HOMEWORK
-HELP MY MUM/DAD
-PLAY with my brother/sister...
-PLAY computer games
-READ
-DANCE
-COOK
-HAVE A SHOWER
-WATCH TV/ You Tube videos
-GO TO SLEEP

 For example: 
I get up at eight o'clock.

Option 1:
You can draw and write it in your notebook, as in a comic. Please, send me a photo of your task.

Option 2:
You can do a google drive presentation and send it to me (mariaoroz77@gmail.com).

Use your imagination!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Infantil


Aquí teniu algunes de les cançons i contes que es treballen a educació Infantil.